Leasing vs Renting
Leasing a brand new Peugeot gets all the paperwork out of the way before you leave New Zealand.
There is no "sign here, here and here please" without being given an hour to read the fine print on the back of your rental agreement.
Plus, unlike a rental car, Peugeot EuroLease provides you with comprehensive location information and a detailed Driving Tips booklet at the time of documentation that covers almost everything you could possibly need to know before you leave New Zealand.
Other benefits of leasing a Peugeot vs renting a car include:
- you receive a brand new left-hand drive Peugeot
- your Peugeot includes an anti-theft device
- you can be as young as 18yrs (with a full licence)
- there is no maximum age limit
- your comprehensive insurance policy also includes cover for glass, "wrong fuel" and punctures!
- there is no insurance excess (this is usually over $1000 with a rental car)
- there are no additional driver fees (conditions/restrictions apply)
- there are no airport / train station service fees
- no waiting in queues while clients sign/query contracts and charges
- you can drive your Peugeot in many more countries than rental car companies allow
- additional "personal accident" insurance benefits are included
- no hefty fuel surcharges when you forget to return your car full of fuel (you should return it empty!)
Plus, unless due to unforeseen circumstances (which is very seldom), you will not receive a "free upgrade" on arrival. A "free upgrade" is quite common with rental car companies, but with higher fuel costs and those wonderfully narrow village streets to negotiate your way through, a "free upgrade" is not something most people want in Europe.