Welcome to Peugeot EuroLease
If you're planning an INDEPENDENT European Driving Holiday, you have come to the perfect place!
Leasing a car is just like renting but BETTER - more flexible, more inclusions, more support and better value. A brand-new Peugeot or Citroën is made available for tourists who normally reside in New Zealand and need a car in Europe for 21 to 175 days. Drivers must be a minimum of 18 years with a full licence and unlike rentals, there is no maximum age.
EuroLease has been helping New Zealander’s with their travel arrangements since 2002. Our travel experience is extensive and our passion for the best customer service is paramount, so we’d love to share this with you and get you into a BRAND-NEW Peugeot or Citroen for your next European holiday.
Peugeot EuroLease gives you so much value:
- Brand-new left-hand-drive Peugeot with in-built GPS
- Fully comprehensive insurance with ZERO excess - including cover for, punctures, glass repair and 'wrong fuel'
- No maximum driver age or young driver surcharge
- Unlimited kms
- No credit card bonds to pay at collection
- No additional driver fees (restrictions apply)
- Freedom to take the car on public ferries and to drive your from France through 40+ countries (many more than regular rental companies allow):
Including Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia and many, many more
- All of your payments and paperwork is all completed in New Zealand - ensuring no last minute surprises or unexpected charges on collection/return.