The Peugeot 308 is an innovative vehicle that is both comfortable and spacious, yet compact enough to park and manoeuvre with ease.
One of our most popular models.
308 Economy features
- radio/CD MP3 WIP sound, plus Bluetooth link & USB plug
- front, side at front and curtain airbags
- manually controlled air-conditioning
- front central armrest with storage
- x2 ISOFIX baby seat mountings in rear seats
- ESP (electronic stability programme)
- REF (electronic brake pressure balance)
- AFU (emergency brake assistance)
- ABS (anti-wheel locking)
- 15" Pacaya wheel trims
- front anti-pinch electric windows
- trip computer
- cruise control with speed limiter
- electric and heated side mirrors
- height adjustable driver's seat
- remote central door locking
- height and depth adjustable steering wheel
- fog lights.
308 Pack features
Includes all "Economy" features, plus:
- higher horse power
- in-built GPS
- automatic dual-zone air-conditioning
- Stop&Start technology (= great fuel savings!)
- front and rear electric windows.
308 Select features
Includes all "Economy" and "Pack" features, plus:
- panoramic glass roof with electric curtain shutter
- front and rear hazard warning radar
- electric folding side mirrors
- electric front seats
- leather trim
- Xenon front beamlights
- alloy wheels.
(excludes Stop&Start technology)
Doors: 5 door hatch
Seating: up to 5, but perfect for 2 adults and plenty of luggage
Dimensions: 4.28 metres long & 2.04 metres wide (including outside mirrors)
Covered luggage volume: 348 VDA litres
Boot dimensions (under luggage cover): 0.536m high x 0.841m deep x 1.036m wide
Suitcases: 1 large + 2 medium + 1 small
(Large = 69x55x24cm, Medium = 63x51x22cm, Small = 54x40x21cm)
FUEL CONSUMPTION (mixed city/town and open road driving)
Grp B1 - 4.2 litres per 100kms
Grp B2 - 4.2 litres per 100kms
Grp B3 - 3.8 litres per 100kms
Grp B4 - 6.3 litres per 100kms
(Note: Fuel tank = 60 litres.)
YOUR VEHICLE MANUAL IN ENGLISH
All vehicles come with a vehicle manual in French only (not English).
To familiarise yourself with the Peugeot 308, please CLICK HERE.
Please note: depending on the exact model you have booked, some features detailed in this document may not be available to you. Please use this information as it is intended, which is to assist you in the operation of the vehicle you have booked.